I’m ridiculously excited to announce my new book “iPhone Photography: How to Shoot, Edit and Share Great Photos’.
So what’s in the book? We’ll it’s a comprehensive 106 page guide on how to take full control of your iPhone camera. A few of the things I cover include:
- How the iPhone Camera works and how to use it to capture better images
- How to take more control of your iPhone using Camera Replacement Apps (with a rundown of the best ones)
- Advanced shooting techniques with ProCamera to gain maximum control over focusing and exposure
- How to find compelling subjects to shoot, including with the family, on the street, in nature, travelling and at night
- How to develop your own editing style
- A rundown of native iPhone editing functions
- An overview of the best editing apps including one touch, filter based andd professional editing apps, including step-by-step editing examples and techniques.
- How to add text and graphic elements to your photos
- How to share your images with family, friends and the wider mobile photography community
- How to get your images ready to print
The book is available as a digital download and comes in both PDF and ePUB versions. To celebrate the launch of the book, Digital Photography School are offering it for a limited time at $14.99 – a saving of 25% on the normal price of $19.99.
Here’s an overview of a few of the book pages:
Click on the link below for more information on what’s in the book and how to purchase. Feel free to ask any question you have about the book in the Disqus comments below or shoot me a tweet or email on email@example.com.